1. Please submit 3-8 images for consideration via our email Magazine@MerakiTribe.Life
2. FULL credits of all involved are required to be sent with submission, along with links to all websites & Social Media as well as email addresses!Please ensure you have correctly spelled all credits, as once the issue is published, it won't be changed!
3. All images submitted must be sized at 300dpi - if your photo is not sized correctly, the quality will be too poor for print and will unfortunately be rejected.
4. We will publish images that have been published online however we like to keep our cover and feature artists as exclusive content contributors! Please make it clear if your submission is published online or not!
5. Our photo release form will be emailed to you upon acceptance, please watch for this, as without it you will not be published.
6. Digital tear sheets are the only form of compensation for your submissions, Currently.
7. We will feature any image that has the photographer's logo.
8. You will be emailed within seven days of the submission end date of the 20th monthly, to let you know if your submission was successful.
9. All images selected will only be used in the issue you applied for once and on our media page/s.
10. Please feel free to also send brief biographies, if we have enough room we will run it.
11. All Images submitted must be to a high quality standard!
We offer Two Magazines.
Meraki Tribe Magazine, which is both art and artist. Meaning we love to give you more information on the artists involved with the work seen within these pages. We also love to give you topics to think about and stimulate the mind as well. Which is also why this is our Special Edition Issues.
Meraki Monthly Magazine, which focuses on the art!! We give you a monthly themed issue packed full of the Artistic Value!! These artist pour their heart and soul into their work and we Love to just focus on its splendor with our Monthly issues.